100 level CHEM class need a research paper should be at least 3 pages long.
1. Why are the new gasoline/electric vehicles called hybrids?
2. How do these vehicles, like the ones currently being marketed by Toyota and
Honda, compare with conventional cars, in the categories listed below?
(I suggest that you find the definitions of any terms, used below, or in the
references, that you are not really sure about, to make certain that your
responses are logical.)
a. gasoline mileage
b. battery capacity (not the battery voltage)
c. weight carrying capacity (payload)
f. production of air pollution
3. What other major manufacturers are planning to market hybrid vehicles within
next five years?
4. Describe how the operation of these hybrid vehicles is different from the
operation of a conventional gasoline powered vehicle.
5. Do you think there is any value in creating such a technology? Why or why not?
#Do not turn in short answers to the individual
#Include a bibliography. You should use at least 3 sources. Do not use Wikipedia.
Bibliography and citations should be in CSE style, the numbered text approach.
Refer to the uploaded file from “The Little Brown Handbook” for guidance on CSE style.
Refer to: http://www.indiana.edu/~wts/pamphlets/plagiarism.shtml
for a review of plagiarism.