DO NOT OUTSOURCE THIS ASSIGNMENT!!! PLEASE FIND A COMPETENT WRITER WHOSE 1ST LANGUAGE IS ENGLISH! THANK YOU!
The format of this review is similar to what would be presented in a Journal Club, which is a meeting of scientists (students, researchers, etc.) to discuss “the literature” in their field of interest. Include the following sections in your Review – each section should be addressed and should be written in your own words.
1. Statement of why you picked the paper (1-2 sentences).
2. Short background of the topic addressed in the study (0.5 – 1 page).
- What has been done before?
- What information is currently available (what do we already know)?
- Why was this study done (what do we want to learn)?
3. The specific question or hypothesis that the study addresses (1 sentence).
4. The methods used (0.5 pages).
- Under what parameters was the study conducted?
5. Results (1 – 2 pages).
- What was seen/recorded/found?
- Include an explanation of figures and/or tables in the paper.
6. Conclusions of the authors (0.5 pages).
- What was learned?
7. Brief statement of your ideas about the work (0.5 pages).
- Were the conclusions supported by the data?
- Would you have done any thing differently?
- What are the future experiments that the paper leads to?