https://nursingassignmentscare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/nurasscare-300x34.png 0 0 Grace Wahito https://nursingassignmentscare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/nurasscare-300x34.png Grace Wahito2021-04-29 13:27:272021-04-29 13:27:27A cohort study of benzene exposure
A cohort study of benzene exposure
A cohort study of benzene exposure and cancer was conducted in a tire manufacturing company.
- There were a total of 1,250 people working for the company.
- 540 of the employees were exposed to benzene as a part of their daily job duties.
- 710 employees were not exposed to benzene during their job duties.
- 52 of the employees exposed to benzene developed cancer
- 16 of the employees not exposed to benzene developed cancer