https://nursingassignmentscare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/nurasscare-300x34.png 0 0 admin https://nursingassignmentscare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/nurasscare-300x34.png admin2021-04-29 13:41:192021-04-29 13:41:19astronomy 6 lab questions
astronomy 6 lab questions
please include both question and answer in document 🙂
How We Found Hundreds of Potential Earth-like Planets
- What are some of the characteristics scientists are looking for when they search for other Earth-like planets?
- What technology are scientists using to search for other planets? How are they using this technology to identify other planets?
- How does the pattern of planet characteristics change as more planets are identified?
- Why are scientists concerned with finding Earth-like planets?
- Now that potential Earth-like planets have been identified, what is the next step in understanding these planets?
The Cassini Solstice Mission
Click through the links on the left-side menu on this NASA website to learn more about Saturn and the Cassini Solstice Mission. When you’ve finished, answer each of the following questions with at least one paragraph.
- What is the Cassini-Huygens spacecraft? What is its mission? Describe some of its features.
- What are some of the things that the Cassini spacecraft has helped us learn about Saturn and its features?
- What is Titan? Describe Titan.
- Why are missions like the Cassini mission important? What benefit can we gain from them?