After you decide on a behavior to change for the Behavior Change Project, you will need to track that behavior, the number of steps you take, and the number of ounces of water you drink 5 days a week (at least one day should be a weekend day). You should do the following:
This Reflection Paper should include:
- A two-page reflection based on this process which includes:
- Background information on the behavior,
- A comparison of your behavior compared to the US population,
- A discussion if you met your goal, and if not, what barriers stood in the way and what changes you can make in the future to be more successful in changing your behavior,
- An analysis if this process worked for you, what you learned from following the process, and if you could you use the process personally in the future, and
- You should have three reputable sources with in-text citations in APA format. These sources should help you describe the behavior and provide the data used in the comparison calculations.
- The paper should include 2 pages of text, 12 point font (Ariel or Times New Roman), double spaced, with 1 inch margins.
- You must include evidence of your progress by including your completed journal documenting daily journaling of your behavior, your daily steps, and daily water intake.