Your second case analysis is due at the end of this module. For this assignment, you will develop a formal 2-3 page paper/essay on aviation security. Your paper should follow the APA format, and be grammatically sound, and free of spelling errors. The paper should be written in the third person and double-spaced. It should include a cover page with your name, date of submission, and topic. It should also include an appendix.
Case Analysis – Aviation Security
- – Two to three pages text (maximum, include a reference page; and a title page)
- – Double-spaced lines
- – Times New Roman 12 pitch Process
- Review what others did regarding the case
- Diagnose the case (identify the issue/problem, define the significance of the issue/problem)
- “Size-up” the case (determine the influence of the issue/problem, decide what was done well, and identify what could be improved)
- Provide recommendations (identify courses of action; what would you do differently?)
Develop a case analysis on this topic: Evaluate the pros and cons of the following: Remaining with a government-operated system of administering airport security, versus returning to privately owned and operated, contracted airport security organizations. In your evaluation, consider factors that resulted in the creation of the Transportation Security Administration. Include in your discussion San Francisco International Airport’s ability to remain secure while utilizing a private company under contract with the federal government. As always, draw upon previous module knowledge to help you conduct your analysis.