Community Needs Assessment-Cancer in Atlanta
Throughout the course, you have been developing your Community Needs Assessment. For your Final Project, submit the items below. Be sure to incorporate the feedback provided by your Instructors and your colleagues. Also, provide headings that separate and define the different sections of the assignment.
Your Final Project will include the following (10–12 pages)
- Initiative Proposal
- Summarize in paragraph form key relevant information from your Data Analysis (do not submit the worksheets)
- SWOT Analysis (Week 6)
- Do not submit your Power Point Presentation.
- Instead, include a two-page summary of your PowerPoint that identifies the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats of your project.
- Program Evaluation (Week 8)
- Make sure your paper flows without repeating sections
- Community Partnerships
- Social Change
- Explain in 1-2 pages how you would plan to measure social change. For example, would you track the outcomes or the overall process?