Health Behavior, Elder Oral Help, Homework
For Module 3, conduct a literature search utilizing peer-reviewed journal articles, books, professional organization Web sites and articles, etc. to help you create a program/intervention plan and outline implementation procedures for the evidence-based strategies you identified in Module 2.
Write a paper (2-3 pages in length) including an explanation of your plan and a workplan that shows your implementation procedures to address the health behavior. A workplan sample can be found athttp://www.cdc.gov/OralHealth/state_programs/pdf/workplans.pdf
SLP Assignment Expectations
The following items will be assessed in particular:
- Restate your program goal and objectives. If I gave you feedback in the previous module, use that to refine your goal and objectives.
- Your work plan should include the following components: goals, objectives, activities, data measurement tools, timeframe, responsible person, and measures of success.
- Write one or two paragraphs summarizing your workplan and identify possible challenges or barriers you may face during implementation of your proposed program. How will you overcome these challenges? Based on your literature search, how have other programs overcome similar challenges?
Your paper will be graded on the following factors:
- Original work—the paper is your own work, not copied or paraphrased from any other sources.
- References—information provided in your paper must be based on your literature search and not merely an opinion. In-text citations and a complete reference list are required. Scholarly and professional sources are required. Wikipedia is not an acceptable source.
- Precision—follows all instructions and answer each part of the assignment.
- Breadth—shows broad knowledge of the topic (multiple perspectives and references, multiple issues/factors considered, as appropriate).
- Depth—provides detail to show more critical thought specific to the assignment.
- Clarity—clear explanation and discussion in addressing the assignment.
- Critical thinking—thinking that goes beyond simple description, repetition, or quotation, and comes to a relevant conclusion.
- Application—the extent to which you apply the information to a real-life situation related to the assignment.
- Length—meets page requirements as stated in the assignment.
- At the beginning of each module, address the discussion topic, making sure to meet all of the criteria on the rubric.
- A substantive comment should be approximately 200 words or more.
- Cite sources within your comment to support your statements.
- Include at least one reference, properly formatted, not just a link
These are 2 different questions so dont answer together answer individually
It has been long understood that one’s genetic make-up not only shapes who we are, but serves as a chief factor in determining our future health status. Now days, clients can undergo genetic screening which is the “examination of the genetic constitution of an individual – whether a fetus, a young child ot mature adult – in search of clues to the likelihood that this person will develop or transmit a heritable defect or disease” (Suzuki & Knudson, 1990). As with genetic screening, the same genetic material can be used to clone living subjects. After all, we’ve cloned a number of mammals over the years. There is no real technical reason why we can’t clone humans. There are only minor technical obstacles to overcome to achieve human cloning. All that’s really needed is a substantial sum of money and for most countries a change in the law and societal values. Despite the moral and ethics considers, there are a number of women who are eager to give birth to a cloned version of a deceased child. What do you perceive the pros and cons associated with genetic screening and cloning? Just because we could, does that mean we should? What ethical guidelines might you suggest for genetic screening and cloning of human subjects?
This module encompasses information on organizational, community, and public policy/society-level interventions. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of utilizing public policy level intervention to promote healthy behaviors.
Attached is my last assignemt it connects to this one and what is on the other assignment has to connec with this if u read the essay requirements
link that will help