- Using the decision-making model, describe the consumer decision-making process for an individual seeking a new primary care physician.
- Go to a local health care system and under “Choose a doctor” (or similar wording allowing a search for physicians associated with that center), search for a primary care physician.
- Discuss how the doctor’s information is positioned to make him or her a good choice.
- What types of information are included?
- What types of information do you feel are missing?
- Why do you feel this is important from a marketing perspective?
- Make 2 recommendations for ways to influence that decision at different points in the process.
- How would the health care organization you chose conduct a post-purchase evaluation of your satisfaction with this physician and his or her site?
The work provided by the experts at nursingassignmentscare.com are model papers for students and it should not be submitted as it is in their school, college, or university. Our crafted papers are strictly intended to help students on their grades
+1 (203) 677 0547