To avoid unintended assignment submission:
- Do not use the browser Back button, History trail, or Refresh button.
- Do not leave the assignment open and inactive for more than 2 hours.
- Do not close the assignment using the browser’s close tools.
- When you are ready to submit the assignment, use the assignment’s Submit button.
- If the browser crashes or becomes unresponsive and you must manually close it, you will be able to resume the take if you sign back into OWLv2 within a few minutes of the crash.