This paper is to be written and presented as your response to an historical person or event that significantly changed the profession, or a product with historical value or use in pharmacy/medicine. You are to:
- Identify a person, event, or product
- Research the factors contributing to its importance
- Write and present to the class.
- Your essay must be at least 3-5 pages long, double-spaced with 1-inch margins.
- The font shall be no larger than Times New Roman 12 or Arial 12.
- Papers that use lengthy quotations should be longer.
- You will use a minimum of three primary sources.
- No Internet sources accepted.