watch lecture 9 (http://www.3cmediasolutions.org/playlists/646) and answer following questions.
1) Describe and outline how humans view of nature has changed through our history beginning with the prehistoric era to present.
2) List at least 3 artists or writers who were the early voices of conservation during the turn of the century when conservation was the furthest concept from the consciousness of the general public.
3) Of the four artists talked about in the lecture, describe one artist who you particularly liked and was drawn to. Google their names and images and view more of their work and write a summary of their inspiration.
4) Pick one of Andy Goldsworthy’s installations describe it, the materials used, is it ephemeral or permanent and give your impressions of why you chose that particular piece and any meaning it may have for you.
5) Review the subjects discussed over the course of this quarter and choose a unit that you found particularly interesting and timely. Describe the unit and what was the most important lessons learned and why you chose it.