1. Respond to the following statement/question below.
- The response should be 2 to 3 “well developed” paragraphs (5 or more complete sentences per paragraph—-I prefer more)
- The response should include at least one internet web site source (do not use your required book)
- The “Response” should be 2 to 3 well developed paragraphs in length. (I prefer more)
- Do not cut and paste directly from websites. Summarize in your own words.
- Perform a spell/grammar check before submission.
- Include references (Do not use the required text or sites provided in the course).
- Hyperlinks can not be used as references.
- References must be the complete websites or the complete reference (APA or MLA format).
- *****1 paragraph = approximately 5 or more complete sentences—-NOT FRAGMENTS. (remember, sentences MUST begin with a capital alphabet and end with a period)
2. make the responses after finish these questions!!!
PS: make the answer specific and longer. Also read my instructions very clearly especially second one- make the responses after finish these questions!!!
From your knowledge of the Earth system and planets in our solar system:
- What is the likelihood/nonlikelihood that extra solar planet life exists?
- Base your response upon information about the atmosphere, hydrosphere, lithosphere and biosphere. Explain your answer.
BE SPECIFIC AND LONGER