You are to look at the case study from the perspective of the family.
- State the problem in ethical terms.
- Articulate the desired goals of the family. Describe how the goals are consistent with or in conflict with the patient, the nurses and the attending physician, including conflicts with applicable laws and regulations.
- List as many options for the family as possible. Examine the underlying ethical principle and value of each.
- Propose a range of acceptable options that are consistent with your personal and professional values.
- Choose one option and evaluate its ethical outcome.
250 words. Case Study and ANA Code of Ethics will be uploaded