Discussion Question: Public Health Agencies
Select one agency from the following levels: federal, state, and local that provide public health services. Describe the purpose of the organization, the kind of services that are provided, and the target population. Present at least two-three public health goals that each agency aims to address.
Support your statements with scholarly references and appropriate examples.
Comment on the postings of at least two of your classmates.
- Selected appropriate federal, state, and local agencies that contribute to improving public health.
- Described the purpose of the organization, services provided, and the target population.
- Presented at least two public health goals that the agency strives to address.
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.
- Commented on the postings of at least two of your classmates.