Respiratory protection devices are available in two basic design types: Air-Purifying Respirators (APR) and Supplied-Air Respirators (SAR). As a trained hazardous materials specialist, your employer asks you to evaluate each of the following four possible workplace conditions:
- Fiberglass components are being sanded smooth prior to painting by assembly line workers.
- A leak in a nitrogen supply line within a service closet requires repair but the supply of nitrogen cannot be interrupted.
- Hydrochloric acid vapor is escaping from a cylinder stored in an outdoor area. Oxygen levels are measured and found to be above 19.5%.
- A full 55-gallon drum of an organic solvent commonly used in the production process is releasing vapor.
For each of the above four conditions:
- Select the preferred type of respiratory protection device.
- Identify which standardized OSHA filter color the device should be fitted with (if not applicable, so state).
- Explain your rationale for choosing the device type.
Writing the Paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
- Must include a title page with the following
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis
- Must use at least four scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
The work provided by the experts at nursingassignmentscare.com are model papers for students and it should not be submitted as it is in their school, college, or university. Our crafted papers are strictly intended to help students on their grades
+1 (203) 677 0547