- Read the following online articles. Both articles emphasize the important role private industry plays in the design and implementation of health policy. Be sure to note the various ways industry influences health policy.
- Visit the following websites. While reviewing these websites, be sure to note the differences and similarities among the various state plans.
- The Top Ten Facts about Massachusetts Health Care Reform: http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/docs/eohhs/healthcare-reform/top-10-facts.pdf
- An Act Concerning the Establishment of the SustiNet Plan: http://www.cga.ct.gov/2009/ACT/PA/2009PA-00148-R00HB-06600-PA.htm
- About the Oregon Health Authority: http://www.oregon.gov/oha/Pages/about_us.aspx
- Using workshop readings and your own online research, write a three-page paper examining the three state healthcare policies.
- In your paper, be sure to:
- Evaluate the details of each type of health plan.
- Compare and contrast each plan’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Analyze the three plans and determine whether you believe these plans are essentially universal healthcare coverage for their citizens. Defend your position, citing any research and/or evidence to support your argument.
- Your paper should include at least three citations from the textbook, articles, or other credible sources. Your citations must be in proper APA format.
The work provided by the experts at nursingassignmentscare.com are model papers for students and it should not be submitted as it is in their school, college, or university. Our crafted papers are strictly intended to help students on their grades
+1 (203) 677 0547