To Prepare:Review the concepts of informatics as presented in the Resources.
- Reflect on the role of a nurse leader as a knowledge worker.
- Consider how knowledge may be informed by data that is collected/accessed.
- Explain the concept of a knowledge worker.
- Define and explain nursing informatics and highlight the role of a nurse leader as a knowledge worker.
- what is the role of a nurse leader as knowledge worker.
- Include an examination of the data that you could use, how the data might be accessed/collected, and what knowledge might be derived from that data.