https://nursingassignmentscare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/nurasscare-300x34.png 0 0 admin https://nursingassignmentscare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/nurasscare-300x34.png admin2021-04-30 03:46:062021-04-30 03:46:06Variables, Measurement, and SPSS
Variables, Measurement, and SPSS
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review the Learning Resources as well as the SPSS resources found in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Review, download, and install the SPSS software on your computer using the IBM SPSS Version 23 Installation and Registration document for PC or for MAC in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Using the SPSS software, open the Afrobarometer dataset or the High School Longitudinal Study dataset (whichever you choose) found in this week’s Learning Resources and then choose two variables that interest you.
For this Assignment:
Write a 1- to 2-page summary and include the following:
- A description of what the each of the variables measure.
- A description of the unit of analysis.
- A description and explanation of the levels of measurement for each variable (i.e., nominal, ordinal, interval, ratio).
- Explain how you might conceive these variables to be used to answer a social change question. What might be the implications for social change?
Support your summary using appropriate scholarly citations and references. Use proper APA format.