Find a peer-reviewed article from the WCU Library that utilizes a health behavior theory we have learned in class. Select an article that addresses a public health issue for a health disparity.
For this assignment:
- Make sure the article includes a global setting and provides recommendations for the public health issue. Provide a summary of the article.
- Discuss how the theory is applied to the topic.
- Discuss your beliefs for why the application of the theory for the topic is acceptable or not acceptable.
- Your paper should be three to four pages in length (excluding cover page and reference page), and you should use at least three references. Your textbook can be one of the sources.
- Use APA (6th ed.) format to style your paper and to cite your sources. Your sources should be integrated into the paragraphs. Use internal citations pointing to evidence in the literature and supporting your ideas. You will need to include a reference page listing those sources.
See the rubric for specific grading criteria.
Due: Sunday, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific time)